1. China accounts for about 15 per cent of the world’s gold production, a higher proportion than Saudi Arabia has in the oil market. But since 2016 authorities have tightened their scrutiny on gold mining, which has led to the closure of smaller mines in the country.
4. Bottoms Up is the revolutionary new way to serve beer. The Bottoms Up system saves time, eliminates waste and awes customers!
5. INDOORS: The two-story stucco contemporary was built in 2005. The interior is an airy open space; white walls contrast with red tile floors. Walls of sliding glass doors face live oaks and marshland on the Wilmington River.
6. The 2017 rankings feature the top 60 pre-experience courses for students with little or no background in the industry and the top six post-experience programmes for professionals already working in the sector. Only a handful of schools offer post-experience courses.
1. She said: "I am extremely surprised and overwhelmed. I just want to start by saying what an incredible year for women in film. These categories are so crowed and crammed with incredible integrity and skill and I feel prouder than ever to be included."
5. 6. Gene therapy comes good.
6. BEIJING: A group of Hyundai Motor Co dealers in China is seeking 800 million-900 million yuan ($120 million-135 million) in compensation from the South Korean automaker, saying Hyundai has cut the flow of models it exports to them, resulting in dealership losses and closures.
1. 最佳喜剧类导演：吉尔?苏洛威(Jill Soloway)，《透明家庭》，“地上的人” (Transparent, "Man on the Land")
3. She emotes with some of Pink's husky attitude and some of Sia's theatrical so-over-it-ness, but she's a warmer singer than either, whether shrugging off a lover on the self-explanatory "IDGAF" or matching Miguel's intensity on the steamy "Lost in Your Light."
That comes in spite of official figures released on Tuesday showing China’s exports had contracted for a second straight month in October, suggesting domestic demand is the main driver of price gains for producers.
There's often an option to post your résumé anonymously, so do that, Foss says. "Or forgo that option and stick with LinkedIn," she adds. "You're way more likely to be found by recruiters and hiring managers there anyway."
But even in a bad economy some jobs are just not worth it. Are there any telltale signs you should be looking for when trying to decide if you throw in the towel? Here are ten signs to look for to determine if it's time to find a new job: