1. For almost everyone else, it was a year of frustration against a backdrop of better-than-average returns for the most popular index in the land.
2. The number of initial public offerings (IPO) and the amount of funds raised in the Chinese mainland's A-share market fell sharply year-on-year during the first half of 2016, according to statistics released by PwC last Monday.
3. Attraction: The adventure of a lifetime
4. 'The market for colored diamonds is really, really high, because they are so rare,' he said.
5. "Let me point to the performance of China, in coming in at number 25 in the rankings, is now joining the upper income group of countries that have traditionally dominated the top slots in the global innovation index," the WIPO director-general, Francis Gurry, told a news conference.