1. The joint programme delivered by Tsinghua and Insead University (Tiemba) moved up two places to lead the 2015 global executive MBA ranking, dethroning Trium, which drops back to third place after only one year at the top.
2. You've usually stated in pastinterviews that you have connections to your characters. In Aldnoah Zero, whichis currently airing, what do you think is your connection to Inaho?
3. Aaron Hernandez
4. The computer is a very powerful machine built with ARM processors, the kind low-power processors that run smartphones and tablets. These servers allow more computing power o be packed into a smaller space. And that has big implications for building green-but-powerful data centers."I think of myself as an entrepreneur besides just being an electrical engineer. I believe what I'm doing can have a major effective on the world," Sohmers said.He dropped out of high school to join Peter Thiel's controversial startup accelerator, the 20 Under 20 Thiel Fellowship. Thiel, the former PayPal CEO and famous Silicon Valley venture capitalist known for his early investment in Facebook, is a libertarian who has often spoken out about the absurd cost of college these days.So in 2011, he started a program that encourages kids to start companies instead of going to college. It gives them $100,000 in seed money and access to some of the Valley's greatest technologists as mentors.Sohmers is an electrical engineering prodigy who at age 13 started working at the research lab at MIT. That's where he met his co-founder and CTO, Keville, he said.
6. Apple Inc.'s Chief Executive Officer Steve Jobs is shown in this combination photo of file photographs dating (top row L to R) July 2000, November 2003, September 2005, (bottom L to R) September 2006, January 2007 and September 2008. Jobs will take a medical leave of absence until the end of June because his health problems are "more complex" than he had thought, shocking investors and sending the company's shares down as much as 10 percent on January 14, 2009.
1. The US box office, which includes totals from Canada, hit $11.1 billion, an 8 percent increase year-over-year, and was credited to several smash hits, including Jurassic World ($652 million domestically), Avengers: Age of Ultron ($459 million) and Inside Out ($356 million).
4. It was the fastest growth rate among the top 10 countries on the EPO's patent-filing league table.
5. New Year should be a time of banked-up fines, the scent of flowers and wine, good talk, good memories and loyalties renewed. But if all else is lacking - love will do.新年是这样美好的时光：炉火熊熊，花儿芬芳，醇酒飘香，殷殷祝福，美好回忆，恩爱日新。即便没有一切，只要有爱便足矣。
6. But most of us are self-aware enough to understand that even as we do this, we are lying to ourselves. We recognize those dangers when it comes to politics (see: Bush and Clinton). Why should clothes be any different?
1. Comic skit “Dance If You Like” (Cai Ming and Pan Changjiang)
2. 11. 另外26部我喜爱的影片——为什么不呢？其中很多影片本可以跻身我的十佳之列的。《迷失1971》(’71)、《艾米》(Amy)、《失常》(Anomalisa)、《骇客交锋》(Blackhat)、《芝拉克》(Chi-Raq)、《机械姬》(Ex Machina)、《实验者》(Experimenter)、《诉讼》(Gett: The Trial of Viviane Amsalem)、《恐龙当家》(The Good Dinosaur)、《伟人》(The Great Man)、《头脑特工队》(Inside Out)、《奋斗的乔伊》(Joy)、《洛杉矶消逝的风景》(Lost Landscapes of Los Angeles)、《魔力麦克2》(Magic Mike XXL)、《办公室》(Office)、《结果》(Results)、《荒野猎人》(The Revenant)、《西默简介》(Seymour: An Introduction)、《小羊肖恩》(Shaun the Sheep Movie)、《女间谍》(Spy)、《冲出康普顿》(Straight Outta Compton)、《橘色》(Tangerine)、《廷巴克图》(Timbuktu)、《生活残骸》(Trainwreck)、《白色上帝》(White God)及《狼群》(The Wolfpack)。
4. v. 戴面具，掩饰，遮
5. The commerce ministry data showing plummeting real estate investment follows an overall 53 per cent rise last year to a record $33bn, according to separate data from JLL, a global realtor.
6. China's newly issued lunar New Year monkey stamps marking 2016, another Year of the Monkey, also designed by Huang and each with a face value of 1.20 yuan, have attracted much attention, with collectors lining up outside post offices ahead of their release.
1. adj. 现代风格的，流行的，潇洒的
2. A powerful earthquake struck off Japan's southern coast on May 30, prompting fears in China of a catastrophe similar to the tsunami and Fukushima nuclear power plant meltdown that followed the 2011 Japanese quake. In the end, no fatalities or major damage were reported.
4. adv. 有意地，故意地
5. Lei Jun, founder and chairman of Chinese smartphone giant Xiaomi Corp, agreed, describing the win as a breakthrough in artificial intelligence.
6. While Jaws's story is extremely unrealistic, it was based on a real series of deaths attributed to a single shark in 1916. In what has been dubbed the "most unique set of shark attacks that ever have occurred," the Jersey Shore saw four people die from shark bites over the course of two weeks. The offending shark was reportedly caught with body parts still in its digestive tract, although leading scientists still aren't sure what drove it to attack so many people.
3. These were no lightweight pundits. The eminent historian Margaret MacMillan, in an essay for Brookings in December 2013, said, “We are witnessing, as much as the world of 1914, shifts in the international power structure, with emerging powers challenging the established ones.” She added, “the same is happening between the US and China now, and also between China and Japan”, and also said that “there is potential for conflict between China and two of its other neighbours — Vietnam and Malaysia — as well.”
Four other domestic movies made it to the top ten list, among them are the third winner Never Say Die, Kung Fu Yoga in the fourth place, the fifth winner Journey to the West: The Demons Strike Back, and Youth in the eighth place.
On issue after issue, from Iranian sanctions to withdrawal from Afghanistan, there was little difference between his position and that of the administration, but Romney insisted he would have projected American strength more effectively.
Do not forget why you're attending these conferences, who you're doing this for -- we are your own children. You are deciding what kind of world we will grow up in. Parents should be able to comfort their children by saying "everyting's going to be alright" , "we're doing the best we can" and "it's not the end of the world". 不要忘记你们为何而来到这里开会，你们为谁做事情？我们是你们的下一代，你们正在决定我们将要在一个什么样的环境中成长，父母需要能够宽慰孩子们，告诉他们“一切都没问题，那不是世界末日，我们正在尽其所能的改变”。