1. The 54-year-old has already said he wants Bain to be recognised as a go-to provider of digital expertise. The question is whether this will be achieved through acquisitions, poaching teams or retraining the existing workforce.
2. Search giant Google has replaced iPhone makers Apple to be the world's most valuable company in the Brand Finance's Global 500 2017 report.
3. Yesterday, Industrial and Commercial Bank of China and Bank of China — two of the Big Four state-owned banks — both reported that full-year net profits had risen by less than 2 per cent in 2015.
4. Microscopic as the subjects are, the benefits of the scientists’ research are set to be huge.
5. Now analysts believe the opportunities for profitable growth are nearly exhausted, according to Chen Long of Gavekal Dragonomics, a research group.
6. This year, the average sales price for an apartment in New York City topped $1 million, a milestone with far-reaching implications. As the city’s population soars, prices and buildings are rising in neighborhoods that missed the last housing boom.